Saturday, February 20, 2010

Holiday and Study

holiday~

I really enjoy this CNY holiday since I have camera to shoot something and people very like it....??? I dont know, but somehow I got some new photographer friends.

Out for shooting at Sarjana to Waterfront, 18 Feb 2010, I joined Sarawak Photographer's Group and learn a few things about the DSLR..they already advance!~~

Strobs, flash, problems, and many more...I guess this 400d body's not enough for the pro.



Study?

I start to struggle for achieve 4 flat for this semester, even though I not that smart student. But if I keep thinking that I not that kind of person, I keep "caging" my mind.

Just like big bro say, I need to break my mind's barrier.


I need to struggle hard, Study Study Study Study Study Study and actually, I really enjoy it^^

For the sake of my Mother, my Father, my family, and Islam :

I need to aim my best.

Ya Allah... Guide my way to be the best EH110 student and give me the strength to against all the challenge to make me the best. amin.

0 comments: