Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Today, 31 Mac 2010

Last 27 mac, I success handling dinner for my faculty, yeah Im the only one handling the dinner, yeah2...you all just pay the fucking $55 ticket, shutup and eat the fucking chinese meal!

yeah, Firstly, I sold the ticket...it fucking hard to sold those ticket to fucking member of my faculty, because they are fucking broke! yeah to many reason to buy those ticket make me feel so fed up!

then Im assigning people to work with me~ you know what their task is? ASSIGN OTHER PEOPLE to work with them~ nice task yeah~

then, after the assigning matter, I incharge to take my university bandset to the hotel, WTF, witout no budget, I manage to get the bandset to the hotel, then get it back to U~

Study? suck! i never get dean list
fuck!

report for the dinner? no one want to write it, so then it back to me..mr YES SIR...fuck

0 comments: