Thursday, April 8, 2010

8 April 20 fucking 10

today : like usual, it was a boring day. Classes, "UN-understanation", and fucking sleepy. what happen to me lately....

I realise that I experience a syndrome called "fed up". Yaa...Im really fed up with my life as a student here in UiTM... same routine, EVERYDAY! make me kindda bored to study and all the books...where are you MOHD. FAIZALL ALI..easily lost to this crazy world..

Next week, no! starting this Friday, I got test Unit Operation, Saturday I got report to submit, Sunday I got test Industrial Process, Monday I got Math 285 test, Tuesday got Thermodynamic, wednessday got Math 235 test and lastly, friday 16th, I got KJM test~

W........................T............................F this kinda test..give us directly and almost "killed" me....



but what a sec..It is Mr. Faizal Ali who we talking about... He need no worry all about this stupid test...




PIECE A CAKE


Yeap...I swear I will score A to all my test...yeah! Im crazy enough to finish CRAZY thing~ hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahihiihihihihhiihihihihihhiuhuhuuhuuhuhuhuhuuhu!

0 comments: