This afternoon, I arrived at my home...Need to get some rest... "mental" rest after 2 week managing a program called team building...
So, the target is confirmed, I already bid the wide angle converter + the macro converter from e-lelong, cost me RM125... I hope it worth for my photography.
Too many picture I snap from the Team Building program...I feel very lazy to upload it at Facebook...I just upload certain of it, as my portfolio.
Exam just around the corner...No! Im already at the corner. Starting this Sunday, I got PM test, Monday got Math quiz, Tuesday : Organic and CTU, Wednesdays got CPP, Thursday is Math 3rd Test and Friday for Fluid. The next week is the exam week. UiTM try to kill me.
Money! I got no problem for now, still can enjoy it.
Love? Someone claim me as playboy...haha
Study~ need to make some REVOLUTION for this final exam.
COP KOLEJ~~~
hmm.. I guest I have to stay as NR for next sem... Hate this "cop" system...
haha~ BULLSHIT.
I guess I need to start study PM and Fluid by tomorrow...and I still waiting for my new nephew^~^
:::BON:::

0 comments:
Post a Comment