Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Be a Leader

10/10/09 to 11/10/09

I went to Kem Pueh, attending the "Team Building" program for my juniors. Im the head of the program. Very tough.

2 weeks preparation, there were many problems about the management to making this program happen. But somehow, I have a great "left and right wingmans" helping me a lot to settel the problems. Thank a lot guys.

10/09

Yup, we all are going! but the problem seems hate my smile. Soon after we arrived at Kem Pueh, thing that we plan seems not working properly.

Madness, tired and time management problems... lead to our program not really well manage. But I know I need to lead them all...

Yup2~ I guess Im a very lucky person to have friends that willing to help me in when I really2 need them.

I love you all!

Team Buliding's Objective?

Success! The "wall of senior junior" no longer separate them.

Lunch together
Built the tent together
Laugh together
Perform a show together
play at beach together
fit in bus together

"together"
please be together... We all are one family.. We not playing such as "senior junior" system. we all are one. helping each other.

Just respect us the older one... no "part separation"

We all family! The Chemical Family!

so, I guess, to be a leader, you need to have good management.

Im not a leader, we are the leader...

Credit to:

Thurston~ man thinking postive in pressure
Ameerudin~ the closest man in my order
Asri~ budget manager
Felli~ hardwork girl that making thing to be posible
Lydia~ making the program more intresting!
Naqiah~ girl of foods!

and other facies~~ Thanks for your all support!

to VJ, Victor and Nazreen~~ cant be trust you three!~~ hehe
to Nurmi~ happy bufday~
to Radzie and Fiza~ your the King and Queen

to All junior~ I love you all!! Thanks for your all support!

-BON-

0 comments: