Friday, October 16, 2009

Mahathir Mohamad? Who and How And Why

Go check his biography at wiki or somewhere you cant trust.


I admire this man since I was little and my family seems not very interested to politic issues. I grow in Tun M era where he manage to rise Malaysia to the top. He was a genius man, and born to be a Great Leader.

And as I make some research about him, I found that all the thing that he planned some 10 years ago very effected to this current moment. Economy, education, politics, tourism, and from other aspect, he already planned it well to make us happy and comfortable as well as secure.

and it make me question why people keep hate him? pros and cons...

I make a research to the proposal of "Dinnar Emas". And the global seems to neglect it.Why? USA money printing.

And Tun M already knew they avoid this.

USA keep on printing money, a money that print on 20 cent paper and sell it to us at 1 to 1000 dollar each. We buy "paper" to them. Tun already knew this.

And he state the fix amount for Ringgit Malaysia to US Dollar : RM3.80 per Dollar.

So if Dollar keep printing, Ringgit Malaysia?

And it question you why we all have stable economy right now. This is just one of his wise plan.

So Why do people hate him? Yup there is a reason..Always have a reason.



0 comments: